Help with special diet

Asked July 10, 2013, 9:49 PM EDT

My wife has "gastro paresis", a stomach issue that requires food that is pureed. I wonder if you have a department that can help us with that?

Polk County Iowa

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.