greenhouse soil

I am managing the installment of a greenhouse for the first time of a 30'x54' glass enclosure that could be potentially used for commercial production in the Grand Junction area. I am still a little uncertain of what to look for, and where to acquire, the best soil. Something that is rich in nutrients, free of pathogens, and ready to be planted in immediately. We are willing to pay more to ensure high quality. Is the Mesa Magic compost from the composting facility good? Any recommendations (or warnings) would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Mesa County Colorado soil and fertility issues

Mesa Magic is indeed a good product, but it is a soil amendment and not a growing medium. You will probably do better looking for a professional growing medium such as Metro Mix, which you will most likely have order on line. I'm sure there are a number of options available for you. You may have to add nutrients separately, which would let you control the amounts/ratios for what you want to grow.

Homeowners have reported being pleased with Miracle-Gro's potting mix, which contains pre-mixed nutrients.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your quick response. That was my thought on Mesa Magic. The only thing is we need the soil in large bulk, perhaps 30 yards. I am not sure who produces a high quality product of that volume that is both affordable and reliable. Any additional resources would be appreciated. Thank you again for your reply.