What is treatment for hemlock tree disease

Asked July 6, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT

Is there a treatment for Hemlock tree disease

Centre County Pennsylvania

1 Response

We would like to answer your question but we need some more information.
We are Master Gardner volunteers with the Centre County Master Gardner hotline. Please contact us via e-mail at CentreMG@ag.psu.edu or at the hotline number 814-355-4897 Monday and Wednesday from 9-noon.
Some of the information we need to answer this question is: what does the disease look like, where is it located on the plant, how long has it been present. A photo or sample would help, please let us know where you are located in Centre County.
We look forward to hearing more from you and helping you to resolve this issue.