Asked July 1, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT

Can you recommend some local certified arborists? We need a site visit. Some of the pines and deciduous trees on our lake front lot are diseased or dying; which of them could present an immediate danger to our home or power lines and should be cut down? Can some be left alone? Can some be treated and if so, how? What is the usual cost for a consultation? Thank you. Joy Pereths the cost for a consultation?

Pike County Pennsylvania

1 Response

We would recommend that you contact your local county extension and ask for the county arborist. He may be able to provide you with direction or give you the name of someone local.