Apple problems

My name is Gayle and I work in the Antrim County MSUE office. A client was in this afternoon with samples of apples and pears from his home garden tree. He also brought in a branch showing the leaves curled and brown. The fruit looks to have some sort of scab on it as well. I have attached a few pictures in hopes that you can help identify what the problem is.

Antrim County Michigan fruits and vegetables apples

The spots on the fruit are apple scab, a fungus. There are many resources on the internet to help manage that disease and it's too late to do anything about it now. Apple scab must be managed from the first green tissue showing until about mid-June.
The browning and curlinb leaves could be scab too and most likely some damage from early cold snaps that hurt the developing leaves. No mamagement warranted for this symptom.
For homeowner questions such as these, please use the MSU Master Gardener Hotline or MIGarden website as I only work with the commercial tree fruit industry at this time.