tomatoe watering

some of my tomato leaves are rolling up .Is this a watering problem? It is a raised bed with several different sections of soil mixes and several varieties. I am using a sleaved perforated pipe buried the length of the bed as my watering technique and heavily mulched . using gray water. most plants are not doing this

Hill County Texas

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/vegetable/files/2010/10/E-626-What-Makes-Tomato-Leaves-Twist-or-C...

I have attached a great article written by our Extension horticulture specialist Joe Masabni in the link above. It discusses leaf cupping and twisting. There are multiple cause of leaf twisting.

As far as watering. You should water with a slow rate of water at the ground or soil level, dont use a sprinkler or overhead water source, that will only cause problems. This time of year I like to water tomatoes 2-3 times a week. Water slow and deep. Watering to a depth of 6-8 inches by the plant is recommended. You can push a small rod into the ground to measure how deep you are watering.