Linden Tree not leafing out

We have a beautiful mature Linden tree about 30 feet tall. This year the leaves are out but not as big and the edges/margins sort of look old or wrinkled. The other Linden's in our area already have the flowers out but ours has no sign of flower buds. The bark and limbs look ok. It is just not full and lush like it has been for the past 8 years that we've lived here.
We don't want to loose it. Any suggestions? Could it have been the late frost?

El Paso County Colorado

Thank you for your question.

Do you have the capability to send me a few pictures? I would need a close up of the leaves and a picture of the branch. Also a broad picture of the entire tree that includes where the trunk meets the ground.

Yes, you are correct, the late spring freeze definately had an impact on the buds.

Here are the photo's, very few blossom's and not as full as usual. First time we have seen this. It is getting water and we have fertilized it this spring.

More photo's, let me know if you need anything more.

Thank you very much for the help! We love our trees.

Andy Dunnam

I am sorry, but I cannot view the pictures, they are too blurry.

I am including a link from CSU.

http://www.ext.colostate.edu/ptlk/1734.html

Do you have the capability to take a sample into your local Master Gardener Help Desk? If so let me know and I will forward intructions.

My apologies for not being able to view your pictures.