Pesticides

Asked June 23, 2013, 12:05 AM EDT

Sympton I have flu like symptoms Achi fever skin and bones Old pesticide out of a house I was cleaning, got a little on hands, washed good afterward. & washed small spray bottle out, the toxic smell gave it away,
I'm better now seemed like a Kinney infection , do you think that caused it?

Multnomah County Oregon

1 Response

If you feel like you are sick from pesticide exposure, you should seek medical attention. If you have the old pesticide container - you should take the label with you to the doctor or ER. If you have general questions about pesticides and know which pesticide you are concerned about - I would recommend you call the National Pesticide Hotline at Oregon State University 1.800.858.7378