Clothing repellent

Can I use cypermethrin as clothing repellent?

Williamson County Tennessee garden pests mosquitoes repellents

I am not aware of any products labeled for that use with cypermethrin as the active ingredient. There are several products containing permethrin that work very well. Also consider product containing deet.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your time and effort in helping me Allow me to explain. I use "Cyper Wp Insecticide" (purchased from amazon) to rid my house from insects. I use 1 oz of that powder to 1 gallon of water. I figured since I have some of that stuff already I could save some money and not buy the permethrin. Isn't cypermethrin (which is the main ingredient in "Cyper WP") the same as permethrin? I'm thinking if it kills bugs on contact in the house, then it should do the same if i had it on my clothes when I go into the woods.

H2O is water and
H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. Both have an H (hydrogen) and O (oxygen). So as you can see they look very similar but they react very different. And below is the chemical make up of cypermethrin and permethrin. The structures are turned differently therefore they would react differently to the active sites they attach to.
From discussions with individuals who have come in contact with cypermethrin, they have indicated it has a harsh burning sensation to the skin. Also, Federal regulations do not allow products to be used in a manner not consistent with labeling. Follow all label instructions prior to use.

Cypermethrin is

(+) α-cyano-(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl
(+)-cis, trans-3 -(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate

Permethrin is
3-(phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+/-) cis/trans
3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl) 2,2-dimethyl cyclopropanecarboxylate,
Cis/trans ratio: Max. 65% (+/-) trans and min. 35% (+/-) cis
.