Steps to eliminate lawn leaf spot and melting out

Disregard - Double-post due to technical difficulties. Original post: https://ask.extension.org/questions/131664

I am reasonably certain that my Kentucky Bluegrass lawn is/was suffering from leaf spot and melting out. I applied fertilizer a few weeks prior coupled with the wet/cool weather and the signs/symptoms of the disease that I have read. I treated with Spectracide Immunox after an application of dish soap from a hose-end sprayer last Monday the 9th. The affected areas still have a water-starved appearence and are slowly browning in spots. I sometimes feel that the lawn looks like it is improving - but other times not. I cannot find the proper treatment steps anywhere on the web beyond chemical applications and methods to prevent reinfection. I don't know what to expect or what I should be looking for. Should I rake/dethatch the affected areas? Will the lawn die and have to be reseeded? I have been following the suggestions I found on the internet and have not been watering, have sharpened my mower blade and have been bagging clippings. Should I have noticed a significant inprovement a week after treatment? I have attached a couple of photos from before treatment. Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Scott County Minnesota lawns and turf horticulture

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.