this is a pond question. I hope I'm asking in the right place. I am sending a...

this is a pond question. I hope I'm asking in the right place. I am sending a picture of the weed that is growing in my pond that I can not get under control. It now covers about 2/3 of the pond. My pond is just a little under a 1/2 acre. I have used cutrine, aqua shade and today put copper sulfate in the pond. Am i using the right products? if not what should I use? I can use all the help I can get. Thankyou, jenny

Medina County Ohio freshwater aquaculture recreational pond management aquatic weed control

I could probably be of some assistance, Jenny, but your photos don't appear to be attached to this post. Can you send them directly to my contact info below? When applied as prescribed by the label copper sulfate and Cutrine (the active ingredient of which is also copper) are primarily algaecides and not necessarily appropriate to treating true plants.

Best,
Eugene