Sick aspen trees

Asked June 3, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT

Dear Experts,

Can someone tell me when to use an aborist? We have three sick trees in the frontyard; I don't know who to call about them. I'm expecting that at least two will have to be removed. What should I look for when consulting an expert? We also need someone to trim a very large and old tree in our backyard. Thanks in advance, Jane

Denver County Colorado trees and shrubs horticulture

1 Response

Hi Jane -

If you are not able or knowledgeable to do the tree work on your own, then calling in an arborist is a good idea. Make sure to hire an ISA Certified Arborist. You can search for one in your area at: