Penn State Center for Green Infrastructure and Stormwater Management Conference

Good afternoon. I am managing a Green Stormwater Infrastructure Industry Partnership in Philadelphia. The Partnership is in response to the Philadelphia Water Department's innovative Green Cities Clean Waters policy and the growth in the local economy that research indicates will result from PWD's 25-year $2.4 bil investment. We have convened a focus group of small business leaders that represent the various sectors that make up the GSI Industry. One of the topics we are addressing are the barriers to small businesses and to industry growth. I also participate on a committee of Philadelphia area developers and large landowners that are talking about similar topics relevant to these larger firms and large landholders. I'd love to connect and pool/share resources so we can better tackle these issues and grow the green stormwater infrastructure industry. Please let me know when someone from this department/committee/center has 30 minutes for a phone call. Thanks! Looking forward to connecting! Anna Anna Shipp Project Manager Green Stormwater Infrastructure Industry Partnership Sustainable Business Network One Penn Center at Suburban Station 1617 JFK Blvd, Suite 1855 Philadelphia, PA 19103 215.922.7400 ext. 107 anna@sbnphiladelphia.org

Philadelphia County Pennsylvania

Anna,

I'd be happy to chat with you at your earliest convenience.

Please use my email to set up a time: jbyrnes@psu.edu.

Thanks,

John Byrnes Ph.D., R.D.
Extension DirectorPenn State Extension2 Penn Center PlazaSuite 200Philadelphia, PA 19102215-471-2200 x0