IF COMPOST MIGHT BE ENOUGH TO GROW PLANTS IN CONTAINERS ?

Hai,I dig a big pit in my backyard garden filled the pit with vegetable waste,old dried wood pieces,dried leaves,plant vines&filled the top of the pit with the same soil,i water it frequently&left it to decompose for 60 days.I want to plant tomotos,chillies,okras,onions,corns,spinach,cucumbers,and vegetables.My question is if this type of compost is only enough to plant the above in containers? Please give me a good answer for my question.Thank you.

Outside United States fruits and vegetables

Since you have allowed the material to break down for 60 days, you should be able to plant directly into the bed. Be aware that this soil may not hold a lot of water, so you'll likely need to stay on top of watering through the summer.

Hello sir if this compost contains all minerals&nutrients for vegetable plants grown in pots? I want to use this 100% compost only in pots will this medium give good yield ?

If it is broken down well, it should provide what the plants in the pot will need (especially if there is even a little bit of soil included). Be sure that the texture of the material is heavy enough to anchor the plant and porous enough to drain well.