Master Gardener Program

I would like an application to join the Master Gardener Program. I am an avid gardener and enjoy teaching others. I can not find an app on line. Am I looking in the wrong sections? I love in Norristown, PA and am a stay at home mom. Please advise what I need to do to be able to volunteer and learn and help others, "officially" thank you!

Montgomery County Pennsylvania master gardener program

Hi,
There is no official application. I take contact info from folks and when I am ready to train I do interviews. These interviews are not to assess your knowledge as much as they are meant to give me an idea as to how you would fit into my program. I have over 100 people lobbying for 15-25 spaces and this seems like the fairest way to do it.
I am not training this year and am not sure if it is 2014 or 2015. I need to see when the circuit riders are coming to the SE region in order to make the dates.
Send all your contact info to me at my work email and I will put you on the waiting list.
Linda Hoade lma13@psu.edu