Uploading Multiple Photos to Facebook

Does anyone know how to upload multiple photos to a page in Facebook from a PC? Or are there successful mobile or table apps you've used to do so, and if so, what are they? Screenshots included.

computer literacy network literacy

You click the box with the plus sign (+) in it (the box in red), and then Facebook will prompt you to select another photo.

That option is only for a personal Facebook profile, not when you are managing a page for a company—or in my case, an Extension department.

I don't think you can upload multiple images to a page. You might try creating a single image from the multiple images using a photo editor. Photoshop can do this.

Thanks, Kevin. I recommended that or creating an album.

I found this video, "How to Upload Multiple Photos to Facebook At Once," that shows how to upload multiple photos. I think it shows you what you need!

Using the procedure in the video does create an album, and for a page, it seems a collage of the individual photos will be shown in a timeline. Then a person who follows the page can choose to click on them and go through the album as desired.