4-H home needed for orphan calf

Asked May 5, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT

I have a one-month-old twin calf the mother would not accept. I have been bottle feeding it and want to give it to a 4-H member for his or her betterment and the good of the calf.

Washington County Oregon 4-h

1 Response

Thanks for getting in touch about your twin calf. I have sent out an announcement to our 4-H leaders, but have not heard anything yet. If I do, I will let you know—hopefully one of our 4-H kids has the capacity to accept your generous offer.