pesticide license

Asked April 25, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT

I am trying to change my employer status for my license before renewing my license. I have called 717-772-5931 and left message but no response.

Centre County Pennsylvania

1 Response

Your new employer can either send a note to The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry, 2301North Cameron Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110 and ask them to add your name to your employers Pesticide Business License. You employer will have to do this because adding your name to their business license means you are covered under their insurance so it is doubtful, for liability purposes, that PDA will accept anyone other than the employer adding names to a pesticide business license. If you need to reach someone directly, try Andy Beck at 717 772 5217, he is now the Certification and Training specialist at PDA headquarters, if you have additional problems or questions you can contact me at (814) 865 - 2134.