soil testing for wilt disease

Asked April 22, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT

where can I get my soil tested for wilt disease in Montgomery County Pa. Please include an address and phone number

Montgomery County Pennsylvania

1 Response

You should first coordinate with the Master Gardener program for specific information regarding your test.
Linda Antonacio-Hoade
Master Gardener Coordinator

If you are working in commercial agriculture, contact

Agricultural Educator

Soil test kits sold at local extension offices are normally reserved for fertility assessments. You may be able to send samples to the diagnostic lab. You have to call ahead prior to sending your sample.

Plant Disease Clinic
Department of Plant Pathology
The Pennsylvania State University
220 Buckhout Laboratory
University Park, PA 16802-4507
Web site:

For more information on the disease:

Thanks for your question.