COTTON PICKING SEASON FOR MISSISSIPPI DELTA STATES

Hello, this is my second question. I am an artist, working on a photo-montage project and I plan to photograph cotton at different stages for my project. I live in St. Louis and can most conveniently travel to locations along the Mississippi river. Can Universities recommend sites or farmers that I could contact about visiting and photographing cotton at various growth stages. I need high resolution images for this art project. Also, could you recommend professional royalty duty free stock photos that are available for public use for such a project. I teach and run a non-profit organization that will we creating montages for educational purposes and sold at a fundraising events to support our educational programs. Your time and consideration is greatly appreciated. K

St. Louis County Missouri

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.