ivy removal I would like a one page guide for individuals to use when...

ivy removal I would like a one page guide for individuals to use when removing ivy from trees on their property

Baltimore Maryland ivy removal english ivy removal ivy on trees removing english ivy invasive ivy removal

English ivy removal is a question we get a lot. We have a publication, Invasive Plant Control in Maryland on our HGIC website, but it does not deal with English ivy removal specifically.

However, you can to go to the Weeds Gone Wild website (google it). They have a host of fact sheets on invasive plants, including hedera helix or English ivy. These include a variety of control methods. If you print out only pages 2 and 3 and then print them back to back, you will have a one page handout that covers all the ways of controlling English ivy, including chemical , manual, mechanical and mulching.