Licensing or certification in bucks county

Asked April 14, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT

Do I need certification or licensing to apply herbicides, fertilizers or outdoor pesticides in Bucks county? If so what do I have to do?

Bucks County Pennsylvania

1 Response

To find out about pesticide application certification, please contact the Pesticide Education Program Penn State University
222 Special Services Building
University Park, PA 16802

Phone: 814-863-0263
Fax: 814-863-8175