strawberry disease??

Hi there! I think there's something a little funky going on with my strawberry plants. I posted a picture of some of the diseased-looking leaves and a couple of blossoms/fruits that turned brown. It's mostly just older leaves - the new ones look green and okay, but growing kind of slow (or maybe just I'm impatient?) Also there are some really fine white specks on some of the older leaves. Some plants are more robust than others. I'm guessing it's a fungal thing... do you know what it is and what I should do about it?? Will my plants grow out of it as the weather warms up or should I act on it? I prefer organic solutions. Let me know if you can, THANK YOU!! happy gardening, Sarah

Lane County Oregon disease fruits and vegetables plant disease fruit strawberries fruits and berries horticulture

3 parts
1 - I assume these are last years plants and were outside (no greenhouse)?

2- one flower had dark or black bloom, which means the flowers were frozen.
Several leaves have strawberry leaf spot. Often the plants are mowed in Sept., thus removing the diseased leaves. The red leaves look like old leaves or frosted leaves. red leaves

3- bring a good sample by the Extension office so we can take a closer look, M-Th 10-1, 2-5.

As the weather warms up, the plants will recover. If last years plants just remove the old plants.