Master Gardener documents

Asked March 24, 2013, 12:22 PM EDT

What is the Master Gardener Volunteer Training Agreement and why after over ten years of service does CCE need SS numbers.

Saratoga County New York

1 Response

I think your best bet is to call the Saratoga County Extension Office and ask to speak with someone in the Master Gardener program. The county office number is 518-885-8995.

Thanks for your work as a Master Gardener volunteer!