Asked March 21, 2013, 7:27 PM EDT

I need to talk to a master gardner in or near DeSoto, TX for a home consultation.
I do not want EVERYBODY calling me.


Dallas County Texas

1 Response

Thank you for your question. Please contact the Dallas County Master Gardeners directly. You'll find that information at