Hello, We have number of planning commissioners whom are interested in...

Hello, We have number of planning commissioners whom are interested in learning more about the gas and oil permitting, drilling, extraction and transportation industry. We understand that you provide an excellent workshop on this subject. Can you contact me with more information? 248/895-2888 Mark Cornwell, Holly Township trustee and planning commission liaison.

Oakland County Michigan

Mark,

MSU Extension has information that landowners and mineral owners can use to learn about oil and gas leasing, how the oil and gas industry is regulated and for topics such as hydraulic fracturing. It is contained on our web page http://msue.anr.msu.edu/program/info/oil_and_gas.

The Department of Environmental Quality Oil and Gas Resources division also has significant information on their web site.

I have hosted two educational meetings for the public over the last two years in Oakland County. If you would like to discuss a presentation for your area, please contact me directly so I can determine exactly what type of information you are looking for.

Please note up front that I require that my travel costs be reimbursed. I work at Hart, MI, so the total costs to Oakland County are around $400.