spinach seed

Is it to late to grow spinach from seed?

Wood County Texas spinach

You can try it, your a little late when talking about from seed, spinich seed should have been planted back in early January, in our area, it is usually about 8 weeks before the average last frost date. In our area it is normally March 15th or so. You can try it and see what happens. Feel free to go to the following publication on our web site at; http://harrison.agrilife.org/files/2011/06/gardenguide_15.pdf Hope this helps!

Another question. Yesterday, Feb. 27th, I prepared the seed potatoes. i stored the eyes in a grocery sack that is closed. When do I plant them in the garden? Another question.What do you suggest i put the ashes from the fire place. Right now, i am scattering them in the back yard.

Thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay in response. Please contact the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service office in Wood County directly by phone at (903) 763-2924 or by email at wood-tx@tamu.edu