what plum tree is resistant to blacknot ?

what plum tree is resistant to blacknot? I have one and it gets too much water is their a type of plum tree that will be more tolerant to excess of water? I am in Massachusetts.

Plymouth County Massachusetts

Hi,
The only plum variety for this area that I have seen listed that is resistant to black knot is, 'President', a blue prune plum that needs another variety for pollination. All stone fruit need well-drained soils and I am not aware of any common fruit tree species - plum, peach, apple, pear, etc that tolerates wet soils. If soils are waterlogged, their pore spaces get filled with water and the plant roots cannot take up water or nutrients without oxygen. So the plant does poorly and eventually may succumb to root diseases and/or die. Perhaps you could create a raised bed in this area to plant a fruit tree in? One fruit that does tolerate moister soils is elderberry.