Can you identify this grass?

Could you possibly look at these picture and see if you can identify this (grass I think) It is in several flower arrangements I have purchased. The stems are stout and long but the tops is somewhat wispy. looks somewhat like broom corn (sort-a) but doesn't have seeds. The stems are green an the tops are mostly brown with some green.

Thank you for any help you may be able to offer!

Denton County Texas horticulture

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately I am unable to identify your grass based on the photo and description alone. Grasses are difficult to identify as there are many, and many of those have very similar seed heads and structures.
I would suggest for you to visit the Botanical Research Institute of Texas website. They do provide a plant id service ( http://www.brit.org/herbarium/plantcollecting/identification#Identify%20me ).
Alternatively, you can take a sample there when you have the opportunity to visit Fort Worth.