Asked February 5, 2013, 3:43 PM EST

I was told to contact Michigan Step Forward to try getting help paying property taxes. Is there any information you could give me that might help? Thank you.

Hillsdale County Michigan personal finance property tax

1 Response


You need to go to and fill out the online application. You will need to print that application, sign it, and collect the requested-required documents. This entire packet then needs to be sent to the address provided on the application.

Any questions contact Washtenaw County MSU Extension 734-222-9595.