Recommended tree care services

Hi! I love gardening but never have enough time to maintain my entire yard properly. I am looking for someone to prune trees (fruit and ornamental) who really knows what they're doing and does hand pruning to really maximize fruit production and aesthetics. Do you have a directory of recommended providers?

Lane County Oregon

We do not have a directory per se, but there are many qualified people in our area. Two have been trained as Master Gardeners as well: Karen Bodner and Rob McGladrey. Two local arborists are Sperry Tree Service and Bob Wier (Weir?) Tree Service. All should be in the telephone white pages for Lane County. I believe all four will give a quick free evaluation. Cost will depend on their overhead, difficulty of the task and time required. Ask lots of questions as to what and how they operate. I know Karen is quite busy, so she may not be available.