Ask a Question


change location

Groups accepting questions

UConn Home & Garden Center

The UConn Home & Garden Education Center (HGEC) is a horticultural informational resource based out of the Plant Science and Landscape Architecture Department of the University of Connecticut. We provide outreach to the general public on horticultural topics and garden and household pests.

Ask your question to this group

Ask an Expert is powered by Cooperative Extension